Saturday 3 September 2011

From heaven to kind-of-hell in one hour

Arrived in Birmingham yesterday. Everything was fine. Life was good, I had my plans. Today though... I went to visit my aunt in Gloucestershire, it went well. After I got back to Bham, everything suddenly went to shit. See the thing is M was supposed to take me to Dundee on Monday. But he started saying shit like "i wanna be close to you, I love you" and bla bla, which he knows very well that these kind of things, coming from him, piss me off. So I cancelled it, our trip to Dundee, told him if he keeps saying shit like that then I'm not gonna go with him anywhere. I'll be better off on my own. At that point the headache I had had before had grown multiple times bigger. Three painkillers and already it's starting to wear off.

So there was nothing left to do except plan, and plan and call friends (I have a few living around the UK, thankfully) and plan some more. At the moment I'm sitting with my Thunderbird open and waiting for emails from all kinds of people who want to rent out flats or rooms. Or just put me up for a few nights here and there.

So I'm leaving on Monday, like I planned. Just not by car and I won't get to Dundee by the evening. I'm going to see B in Liverpool, not gonna tell M. After that it's S in Aberdeen for a few nights and then hopefully I can spend the weekend on some Polish girl's couch and Maybe next week after that I can stay at the student halls. It's all still a bit open and I'm really pissed off and stuff, but I'll get through it. One more person I need to get in touch with, hopefully I can leave some of my stuff with her.

Gonna go and try to sleep now I think... if I could just turn my brain off. Can't wait for tomorrow. Clear my head and think things through.

Gdnight

No comments:

Post a Comment